This is one of the best times of the year: replacing the sweaters and heavy boots with short sleeved dresses and spring shoes! We have the shopping bug, darlings, and after you see all the adorable shoes we scoured I have a feeling you will be too.
We’ve found fun shoes matching up with spring trends like pretty pastels, fun stripes, bold black and whites, darling florals, flirty lace, and even the cut-out trend. Take a look at our favorites in casuals, flats, wedges, and heels.
1. H&M Lace Canvas Shoes. $17.95. H&M.
2. Keds Stripe Sneakers. $62.34. Asos.
3. Not Rated Brandy Lace Oxford Flat. $34.95. DSW.
4. Lilboger flats. $79.00. Nine West.
5. Know What I Mean Flat by Seychelles. $89.99. Modcloth.
6. Bullseye2 by Enzo Angiolini. $89.00. Piperlime.
7. Kimchi Blue Leather Peep-Toe Skimmer. $34.00. Urban Outfitters.
8. Aquarium Interview Flat. $29.99. Modcloth.
9. Dolly Flats. $35.00. Sosie.
10. Demi R. Pink Wedges. $64.00. B.A.I.T. Footwear
11. Hello Darling Wedge by Jeffrey Campbell. $109.99. Modcloth.
12. City Classified Rigel Wedge Sandals. $21.00. Lulu’s.
13. BC Footwear Winners Circle in Black cat. $68.00. Libby Story.
14. Found My Way Heels. $90.00. Seychelles.
15. Turning Point Heels. $80.00. Seychelles.
16. BC Footwear Winners Circle in coral. $70.00. Urban Outfitters.
17. Jazz Heels by Chelsea Crew. $64.99. Ruche.
We’d love to hear what shoes you have your eye on for Spring, little bunnies!
Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend, J&M