This week Jessi and I each picked out a fun outfit from head to toe perfect for May, a little springy and a little summery!
1. I love the cool shape and the pretty neutral color.
Loud and Clear Shades :: Nasty Gal
2. This button down is effortless, comfy, and pretty.
Floral Minuet Button-up :: Ruche
3. Faux suede and studs add that little bit of edge. And they are under $4!
Studded Bow Hairpins :: Forever 21
4. I’m loving all things high-waisted, and tucking that button down in these cute shorts would show off the darling buttons.
BDG High-rise Sailor Short :: Urban Outfitters
5. Love this cute little arrow/chevron ring. And again, it’s under $4!
Cutout Arrow Ring :: Forever 21
6. I love the color and how architectural this bag is.
Tailored Tara Purse :: Tailor & Stylist
7. This striped wedge would go with about a million things in my closet!
Seaside Snack Wedge :: Modcloth
1. This striped beauty will keep the sun off your face and you’ll look cute to boot!
Wide Brimmed Paper Floppy Hat :: French Collection
2. Top off your summer look with some shades that’ll make your outfit all American for the best summer ever!
Polka Dot Nerd Sunglasses with Bow :: SugarRush Collections via Etsy
3. I don’t wear much white but this dress is tooooo cute to say no to!
Cooperative Scalloped Peplum Dress :: Urban Outfitters
4. Who doesn’t love a bow belt?
Red-Orange Adorable Bow Belt :: Pree Brulee
5. This vintage bag is so versatile and pretty!
Woven Leather Bag :: Factory Handbook via Etsy
6. If it’s not too too hot out I love to rock some boots with a dress, skirt or shorts. And these are perforated which makes them perfect!
Knock at the Door Boots :: Seychelles Footwear
Have a great week pretty kitties!