This week’s favorites feature includes our 4 favorite ladies from the BSC: Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill (obviously the top two), Mary Ann Spier, and Dawn Schafer. Each with their own unique styles, we thought: what would each of them be wearing today?
Claudia was all about being as loud as possible style-wise. How can we forget her themed outfits (surely you haven’t forgotten the classic Under-the-Sea ensemble), DIY jewelry, junk food stashes and that major sister complex? Betsey Johnson is surely one of Claudia’s favorite designers, right? The mismatched earrings are SO KISHI!
1. Sparkle and Fade Mesh Dolman Sweater :: Urban Outfitters
2. Pelican Hat Mismatch Earrings :: Betsey Johnson
3. Plastik Hearts Tote :: Betsey Johnson
4. ASOS Leggings in Mono Stripe Print :: ASOS
5. Kimchi Blue Alice Lace-ups :: Urban Outfitters
7. Multi-Floral Pleat Front Shell :: Top Shop
8. Panelled Matt Wetlook Leggings :: Top Shop
9. LEI Two Part Platforms :: Top Shop
10. Art Deco Wrist Purse :: Top Shop
12. JadeTribe Capri Weekender Bag ::Free People
13. Cascade Mini Wedge :: Free People
14. Battenburg Crochet Shorts :: Free People