It’s time for our monthly style-up and this June it just makes sense we’re both gravitating towards oranges and reds with the heat, right? We’re also loving the geometric trend, from a cute shapely dress (I went there) from Modcloth to cut-out oxfords from Urban.
1. These earrings are perfect to dress up any outfit.
Finchittida Cut-Out Earrings :: ASOS
2. I love this flattering pattern and it’s such a nice, cool dress for the heat.
New Theory Tube Skater Dress :: Sway Chic
3. The little arrows on this belt are too cute.
Arrowcut Skinny Belt :: Madewell
4. This yellow floral bag is reminiscent of a vintage carpet bag, but way cuter than the one I used to own!
Opportunity to Pop Bag :: Modcloth
5. See: the cut-out squares will keep your feet nice and cool despite not wearing sandals. Right?
Cooperative Lattice Lace-up Flat :: Urban Outfitters
1. Yes, I know it’s summer, but you never know when a summer thunderstorm will hit. OR use this beauty to shield yourself from the blistering sun.
When It Rains It Paws Umbrella :: Modcloth
2. This geometric darling caught my eye instantly and I have to admit I already snagged it from Modcloth! And believe me, it’s just as cute in person.
Summertime Spirit Dress :: Modcloth
3. If I had a billion extra dollars to spend I’d drop some money on this bracelet real quick!
BoyNCY Thorn Cuff Bracelet :: Urban Outfitters
4. I’m a sucker for a brown bag, and the gold trim really sets this apart from the rest!
Tan Gold Rim Saddle Bag :: A|Wear
5. I saw these puppies on a lovely lady in downtown Des Moines and was inspired to look them up online. Very classic and practical for summer!
Charla Black Wedges :: Zappos