Another super simple, two-step DIY for you today! Do you own too many bottles of clear polish because you lose them, buy another, then promptly find the missing bottle two days later? Then keep repeating this process for months? I know I do. Do you also have leftover glitter lying around from an old, albeit glittery, crafts project? Well, dear kitties, time to put these two and two together to create your own glitter nail polish!
Seriously. Just make a funnel out of some paper and put the glitter in your nail polish bottle. Voila!
Some words of wisdom:
- Use a bottle of clear polish that is halfway to 3/4 way full.
- Don’t try and put a bunch of glitter in at once or you will create a glitter traffic jam. If you ignore this rule, use a tooth pick to try and jam out the glitter into the tube.
- The outcome is not going to be lush glittery nails. The outcome is more of a subtle (yet super awesome and fun) glitter party.
- Once your polish is on your pretty nails, try hard not to peel it off the minute it dries because this can be very addicting.
- For the next use, you’ll really need to shake it well or just hold it upside down for a minute or two to get the glitter mixed in. It likes to settle on the sides.