Hi Pretty Kitties! Marlena here. So back when Jessi and I were in college, we didn’t have the refreshing luxury of air conditioning. I remember one summer when Jessi was living in Iowa City, our roommate Mindy and I spent our super hot August days either sitting in our weird, dingy basement with a 30 pack of high life or going to the movies where it’s always cold, no matter the season. During those sweaty times it’s also nice to wear as little clothing as possible, and that’s where the strapless dress comes parading in! Jessi and I have rounded up some lovely little numbers just for you. Stay cool out there!
1. Mint! Enough said.
Mint Cute Dress :: Modcloth
2. The cut and pattern are to die for!
Sparkle & Fade Lattice Waist Strapless Dress :: Urban Outfitters
3. This is part of their Archival Collection. So glad they brought it back!
Striped Dress :: Anthropologie
4. You know we can’t resist bows.
Cute the Breeze Strapless Dress :: Lulu’s
5. Perfect for the classy broad.
Backstage Jitters Dress :: Modcloth
6. Those buttons! That fun color! We’re in.
First Classy Dress :: Modcloth
7. Loving the subtle triangle pattern. So dainty!
Stained Glass Strapless Dress :: Urban Outfitters
8. This color blocking is the purrrrfect way to round out the end of summer.
Striped Strapless Flare Dress :: Loft
9. Super cute and custom made for you!
Polka dot strapless dress :: Bourgebride via Etsy
10. Love this pattern!
Summer in Barlette Maxi Dress :: Ruche