Let’s ignore the fact that it’s supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow and focus on the fact that we pulled out the tights today during a quintessential rainy fall day. Fall is such a lovely time of year: booties, jackets, light sweaters, apple cider, pumpkin patches…. so in our excitement we’ve picked out some fall favorite outfits!
Marlena’s Fall Outfit:
1. These black earrings are trippy, and only $6!
Linked Geo Triangle Earrings :: Charlotte Russe
2. I bought a sweater similar to this at JCP and can’t stop wearing it
Graphic Crew-Neck Sweater :: Old Navy
3. What a statement!
Layered Corset Belt :: Anthropologie
4. I love the streamlined prettiness of this clutch
Zip Detail Clutch Bag :: ASOS
5. What a gorgeous autumnal color kitties!
Breathtaking Tiger Lilies Skirt :: ModCloth
6. The red color of these boots is the tops
Kimchi Triple Buckle Ankle Boot :: Urban Outfitters
Jessi’s Fall Outfit:
1. Nothing like a great gold accessory to make me feel fancy!
Lion Gold Earrings :: Nasty Gal
2. Ruffles + plaid = love
Vintage Backwoods Shirt :: Bluegrass Booty via Etsy
3. Love the deco design on this clutch!
Metallic Stepped Clutch :: Dorothy Perkins
4. Shorts over tights is my jam!
Scalloped Hem Shorts :: Nordstrom
5. Loooove this pattern
Scallop Lace Tights :: GUESS by Marciano
6. I’m such a sucker for a brown bootie
Restricted City Search Tan Brogue Ankle Boots :: Lulu’s
Have a darling week!
follow here, pretty kitty all over the place!