Ignoring the fact that it snowed this week, it’s spring! And with spring comes a new wardrobe, right?! Jessi and I have handpicked our dream spring outfits, our wallets notwithstanding.
1. Off-set a crop top with a high waist.
Strumming by the Sound skirt :: Modcloth
2. This necklace compliments the crop top beautifully.
Brass Fringe Necklace :: Beachbonesjewelry via Etsy
3. Such a bold statement for a tiny top!
Trina Turk Patterned Crop Top :: Lord & Taylor
4. This woven clutch reminds me of a picnic basket. I only wish I could fit a whole picnic inside!
Havana Clutch :: J. Crew
5. I’m a sucker for sturdy, faux vintage heels!
Sadie Heel :: American Apparel
2. I found my denim vest at Target and I want to wear it every day. Now I want this darker wash one too!
Parker Distressed Denim Vest :: Ruche
3. Hello $3 earrings!
Geo Girl Hoops :: Forever 21
4. The geometric pattern = must-have
Aleo Duo bag :: Need Supply
5. Aldo always kills it in the oxford shoe department.
Platek Oxfords :: ALDO
Happy April and happy spring!