Well, 10 inches of snow is falling outside right now so we thought we’d daydream about what we’d wear if it were spring!
1. Dress up any outfit with tassels!
Tassel Drop Earrings :: Saks 5th Avenue (on sale for $18!)
2. Brighten up your day instantly with this dress.
A.L.C. Thomsen Dress :: Shopbop
3. Nothing says “Spring Please!” like a little floral.
Pink Rose Hair Barrette :: ClaudiaMadeThis via Etsy
4. Cut the color with a little edge.
Lauren Merkin Snakeskin Clutch :: Shopbop
5. Purrrrfect for curing winter outfit blues.
Selima Suede Ankle Booties :: The Outnet (similar)
6. Contrast with colored tights.
Pink Tights :: Uniqlo
1. These are the perfect shape and color!
Bilko Shades :: Nasty Gal
2. A short sleeved sweater works with any coolness still lingering in the air.
3.1 Phillip Lim Sleeveless Crop Sweater :: Shopbop
3. What a cute springy pattern!
Oh My Love Floral Shorts :: Urban Outfitters
4. I love a darling flat when the weather gets nicer.
Dolce Vita Pavari Skimmers :: Anthropologie
5. The 80s really nailed the clutch.
Red Clutch :: TheVintageMistress via Etsy
Think Spring, Kitties, while you don those cute snowsuits!