So last week we shipped off Charlie to my parents house for the week and while we of course missed him, it was so awesome! We tried to make the most of it. Highlights from our first Sunday alone (and yes I realize this list is totally pathetic to most people but we were living the dream!):
• Stayed in bed until 9 a.m.!
• Had a luxurious morning at a local coffee shop drinking lattes and pretending to read the paper.
• Went out for a late brunch at a semi non-kid friendly spot
• Spent the afternoon lounging and putting together IKEA furniture (with no arguing!)
• Met my BFF Mindy’s new baby, Rafa
The rest of the week was filled with happy hours, a double date with Jessi and John, 30 extra minutes to sleep in the morning, and so much more!
Have you kitties ever heard of Lularoe? My friend Kate brought over a bunch of their clothes over one lovely evening. It was the best! Everything they offer is both super adorable and super comfy. I got this dress in two different patterns. You should definitely go like Kate’s page on Facebook because she’s always posting great stuff from them, plus discount codes and stuff!
I love pairing a collared shirt under a dress, and this one works really well for that. I’ve been super into scarf ties lately. The winter, for me, can get oh-so-dreary so I always like figuring out ways to add color. I’d love hear your ideas in that department!
Stay tuned to see how Jessi styled this Lularoe dress!