Hi Pretty Kitties! Are you as excited as we are for the big festival tomorrow?! MEOW! For those of you dear cats not in the Des Moines area, tomorrow is the start of one of the best weekends in Des Moines: 80/35! Piled full of great bands, fun people, endless booze and fireworks, the result is too. much. fun! So do you need some last minute inspiration on what to wear? Look no further, we have a couple ideas for you:
FRIDAY (picked by Marlena)
Since it is the 4th of July and all, why not represent?
1. This hat will keep you cool while looking cooler.
Catarzi Fedora Hat :: ASOS
2. Time to take your outfit up a notch with this dazzling coin collar necklace. Let’s hope it’s doesn’t get too hot in the sun!
Chanour Antalya Coin Collar Necklace :: Free People
3. Acid wash is always a yes in my eyes.
Kid Cutie Dress :: Modcloth
4. Bring it all together with these patriotic sunnies.
American Flag Sunglasses :: Zooshoo
5. You’ll need a tote for all those festival necessities: water, sunscreen, and toilet paper!
A Cutout Above the Best Tote :: Modcloth
6. If you are one of those people that can rock a giant wedge for 12 hours, this is your shoe! Otherwise, better store some standby flip flops in that tote….
Paris Hilton Amina Wedges:: Heels.com
SATURDAY (picked by Jessi)
1. Rock star it up with some easy gold hoops.
Vanessa Mooney Stevie Gold Hoops :: Urban Outfitters
2. Stripes + floral = my summer obsession!
Stripe Cotton Crop Top :: American Apparel
3. A festival is the purrrrfect place to break out something crazy from your wardrobe. Live it up!
Nora Kitty Shorts :: Pixie Market
4. Keep track of set times so you don’t miss your fav bands!
Casio Women’s Denim Watch :: American Apparel
5. Those booties are too cute (if not the most practical…) Don’t worry if your feet get sore, that’s what the booze is for!
Wild West Side Leather Bootie :: Nasty Gal
6. Ok, fine, a clutch may not be super practical either for a festival but if you’re in it for the fashion who cares?! Just convince one of your besties with an oversized tote to store it for you when you’re busy clutching beer in one hand and water in the other. That’s what friends are for!
Raffaella Straw Clutch :: Francesca’s
Hope to see you there!