We admit it: we love Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re married to your husband or to your cat, it’s time to celebrate looooooove. We’ve picked out some fun items to wear, to eat, and to give this week. xoxo
1. Two hearts are better than one.
Heart Charms Necklace :: Forever 21
2. This is adorable on so many levels!
MinkPink Marie Sweater :: NastyGal
3. Chocolates are so passé! Send your love some macarons from your local bakery or make these! You won’t be sorry.
Heart-Shaped Red Velvet Macarons :: Sweet Treats Baking Blog
4. Guarantee yourself flowers on the big day with this cute cut-out dress.
Floral Tulip Back Dress :: Forever 21
5. Hearts come in all colors.
Look Into Your Heart Bag :: Modcloth
6. Share some tea with your lover, your BFF or even have a tea party with your imaginary friend!
Sweetly Sipping Tea Set :: Modcloth
7. The most subtle way to celebrate V-Day? Heart nails!
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Nail Polish :: Encore Nail Polish via Etsy
8. You’re never too old to give valentines to your friends! It’s always fun to scour vintage stores for old-timey valentines or visit Etsy for super cute and original valentines from the heart. (p.s. these are printable for procrastinators!)
Printable Valentine’s Day Card Beatles Quote :: AllTheBestQuotes via Etsy
9. Don these fire engine red booties and spark some love.
BC Footwear Cinnamon Schnapps Booties :: Modcloth
Happy Valentine’s Day! We ❤ you.