Have you been watching the latest season of GIRLS? Well we here at HPK love it and so far it’s been SOOO good! These 4 girls have such different styles, we decided to pick out an outfit for each one. Who are you most like style-wise? We are both a mix between Hannah and Shosh (just no velour track suits for us!).
1. Rock these whistle earrings like Hannah on her 25th birthday.
Swim Whistle Earrings :: Sports Collection Jewelry
2. Hanna loves to rock a crop top!
Cooperative Boxy Cropped Tank Top :: Urban Outfitters
3. Is it something you’d wear when you were 10? Then Hannah would too.
Vintage Parrot Barrette :: Rosebud Cottage via Etsy
4. Running around Brooklyn requires comfortable footwear
Frye Heather Huarache :: Pink Mascara
5. Nothing says party for a night out with your bestie like power clashing
Band of Gypsies Breezy Lounge Short :: Urban Outfitters
1. Marnie’s polished look wouldn’t be complete without some sort of a trench coat
Mauro Grifoni Coat :: YOOX.com
2. Marnie may be a total mess this season but no one can keep up perfect appearances like her!
Favorite Bodycon Dress :: Forever21
3. She’s the master of accessorizing simply to let her crazy shine through
On a Grand Scale Necklace :: Modcloth
4. Marnie can definitely have an edge, and she has to pick herself up somehow after crying into her Rainbow Brite bed sheets over Charlie
My Delicious Misty Black Lace-Up Peep Toe Heels :: Lulu’s
5. A pop of pattern to round out her look!
Style & Co. Gia Clutch :: Macy’s
1. Something tells me Jessa would be able to procure this almost $300 scarf relatively easy, despite her lack of income at the moment.
Athena Procopiou Scarf :: Net-a-Porter
2. Statement earrings are a must!
Read leaf earrings :: Gypsy Moon Designs via Etsy
3. The more layers, the better
Hilltrop Retreat Cardigan :: Modcloth
4. Out little Bohemian wild card loves to rock a maxi
One Teaspoon Aztec Minky Maxi Dress :: SWELL
5. Jessa just needs a big fat braid in her hair and her look is complete
Dirty Laundry Preview Combat Boots :: Lulu’s
1. Shosh is the quintessential girly girl when it comes to style
Quilted Metal Clutch :: Nasty Gal
2. Is there a bow on it? Then it’s probably Shoshanna’s!
Elastic Striped Bow Belt :: Kate Spade
3. It’s easy to imagine Shosh singing to Maroon 5 while wearing different shades of pink
City Dreaming Top :: Modcloth
4. A dainty, short lace skirt is all you need
Evenings in Madrid Lace Skirt :: Ruche
5. Giant Prada sunglasses are a staple in Ms. Shapiro’s closet
Baroque Prada Sunglasses :: Nordstrom
6. Rounding out the look are these amazing floral heels.
Ted Baker floral heel :: Zappos
Happy Season 3!