Weeeee! That was fun. We just scoured the internetz for some great gift ideas for your favorite fashion loving friend! Or ya know: you!
1. Give her something to keep the holidays alive with this gold headband.
Twist Scarf :: Ban.do
2. Every little kitty needs a pair of heels that really purrs!
You and Meow Forever Heels :: Modcloth
3. This Dear Creatures sweater is at the top of my wish list! -Jessi
More Sea Sweater :: Dear Creatures
4. The gift that keeps on giving! This tights-of-the-month-club sounds like a dream come true (wink wink nudge nudge…)
Tights of the Month Club :: Hello Holiday
5. Watches are such a classic, classy gift.
Nixon Kensington Leather Watch :: Shopbop
6. Polka dots are such a safe bet!
Monserat De Lucca Allegre Allegre pouch :: Shopbop
7. Love this take on a gold fringe necklace.
Sashi Sasha Necklace :: Shopbop
8. Style doesn’t end with sleep!
Flannel pajamas :: H&M
9. Don’t forget Etsy for your holiday shopping needs! Everyone knows a fashionista loves her phone and macaroons equally, right?!
Macaroon iPhone Case :: KasiaKases via Etsy
10. Lavish your lady with these festive Kate Spade earrings!
Kate Spade chandelier earrings :: Shopbop
Happy Holidays! Now can someone tell our husbands that this exists and we want everything on it?
Hi Pretty Kitties!
So thinking about the Thanksgiving holiday fast approaching, we thought we’d give thanks to one lucky reader by sending her this adorable feather pendant necklace from Hopeless Designs! Will it be YOU?!
HERE’S THE DEAL
Like Here, Pretty Kitty on Facebook and comment that you liked us. And if you already like us, thanks! But you still need to leave some sort of comment to be counted.
Visit HopelessDesigns.com and see what other lovely items she has for sale. Then comment your favorite!
If you do both, you’ll have to comment twice to make sure you’re entered twice. We will pick a random, lucky winner on Sunday, December 1st. Make sure you leave some way to get ahold of you. We will also post the winner on Monday, December 2nd.
Sorry, this giveaway is only open to our U.S. readers.
And our lucky winner is Laura! I’ll be contacting you darling! Yay!
We’ve been seeing a lot of embellished sunglasses all over the place, usually with flowers (like this one, over at The Student Wardrobe). Today we’re bringing you our own version of the trend, using jewelry!
Glue gun & glue
Wire cutter/good scissors
Oh, the endless possibilities we can accomplish with a $4 glue gun! This is so easy: just remove the earring backs with a wire cutter, then glue the earrings in place! We really liked how the necklace chain wrapped around the lenses, too. Just glue along the edge and work the chain around, then where the chain ends we added each earring. Have fun with the placement; we did on the top corners, on the side, and the bottom. Be sure and clean off the little glue strings that inevitably get on the lenses.
If you decide to put your earrings on the side, make sure you can open and close your sunglasses when you decide your placement.
Unfortunately, Jessi and I both experienced the casualty of these glasses when we threw them in our purses. The earrings popped off pretty easily, so make sure to handle with care!
Have fun and get creative!